You are about to download the Fuse Basic Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: FUSE BASIC, Language Support for FUZE BASIC ...
Please note that the Fuse Basic Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: fuze-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 3.80 KB (3888 Bytes)
• MD5: 8bd902cd02dcee6988134b64c80a7bc7
• SHA1: ce4dd1c4a3ea41b4a6cf6120da4ad5d03d0a0c24
• SHA256: c6d65623c040acb7d1c6a267c3a7fc7c45688de312cd779a863ccceacd25879c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Fuse Basic is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Fuse Basic is a freeware extension for VS Code published by YukihiroAmadatsu, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Language Support for FUZE BASIC ... Learn More >
How to Install Fuse Basic From a VSIX
You can easily install the Fuse Basic extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. fuze-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).