You are about to download the Flint Colour Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: Syntax highlighting for Flint, and a special colour theme designed for Flint-specific syntax ...
Please note that the Flint Colour Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: flintcolour-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 4.48 KB (4583 Bytes)
• MD5: 82580391c9baa53dfbbe987913aae7fa
• SHA1: 2a3cf70105918724cfe23adc13be9c35d9813571
• SHA256: bb9f49ccfaf82bdb41a603af4d553ed4640dc83051a0e9edae7a8ae89d460e69
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Flint Colour is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Flint Colour is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Flint Language Utilities, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlighting for Flint, and a special colour theme designed for Flint-specific syntax ... Learn More >
How to Install Flint Colour From a VSIX
You can easily install the Flint Colour extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. flintcolour-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).