You are about to download the Smarty Vsix v1.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 0.10.x and up: Syntax highlighting for the Smarty templating language. ...
Please note that the Smarty Vsix file v1.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: smarty-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 0.10.x and up
• File Size: 9.66 KB (9893 Bytes)
• MD5: 9b1d9e4582128cb7fd8dd5ae3546a0a9
• SHA1: 6551e98451b1b7df5577a68c9517c7925d02698a
• SHA256: e051330a76397d05df8361fb77040003cee396907c09caf27df4d253a7d5fbae
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Smarty is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Smarty is a freeware extension for VS Code published by mbkkong, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlighting for the Smarty templating language. ... Learn More >
How to Install Smarty From a VSIX
You can easily install the Smarty extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. smarty-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).