You are about to download the Black Ocean Vsix v1.1.3 file for Visual Studio Code: Black Ocean is a dark theme for vscode with blues and greens. Heavily inspired by / based on Dayle Rees's work on Rainglow. ...
Please note that the Black Ocean Vsix file v1.1.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: black-ocean-1.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.3
• Requires: VS Code
• File Size: 203.35 KB (208227 Bytes)
• MD5: 95df51c19da1c5478c139409a0d165ed
• SHA1: 8344d133bd6d78436b7fae9ffdf1ec8e193edc7b
• SHA256: c71b021d52677348bdadf6ec77fff900aeb485567d2f39308ab2272eb5d48da7
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Black Ocean is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Black Ocean is a freeware extension for VS Code published by zamerick, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Black Ocean is a dark theme for vscode with blues and greens. Heavily inspired by / based on Dayle Rees's work on Rainglow. ... Learn More >
How to Install Black Ocean From a VSIX
You can easily install the Black Ocean extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. black-ocean-1.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Black Ocean Version History