EDJX Toolkit 1.0.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: July 28, 2021
You are about to download the EDJX Toolkit 1.0.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.56.0 and up: Enables EDJX in your editor ...
Please note that the EDJX Toolkit vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
EDJX Toolkit is a free extension for VS Code published by EDJX (EDJX), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Enables EDJX in your editor Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: edjx-vscode-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.56.0 and up
• File Size: 256343 bytes (250.33 KB)
• MD5: 0a4ef7179fe4b7d470144c1f5185b12e
• SHA1: cf25cf16452db78581789fed5d88ea03d454cf5f
• SHA256: 1c2520c9f79c94fc33c9bad35f8b3f783aa8f7adeeac4e11829c43a7473912fa
How to Install EDJX Toolkit From a VSIX >
You can easily install the EDJX Toolkit extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. edjx-vscode-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).