Git Push Preview 0.7.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: July 27, 2021
You are about to download the Git Push Preview 0.7.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.32.0 and up: Preview your commits before pushing to remote ...
Please note that the Git Push Preview vsix file v0.7.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Git Push Preview is a free extension for VS Code published by dw1284 (dw1284), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Preview your commits before pushing to remote Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: git-push-preview-0.7.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.32.0 and up
• File Size: 9290 bytes (9.07 KB)
• MD5: c9abbdd1b92ae6dc95905d8bebc6ab64
• SHA1: 4237dc4e307e4ad41cac98f116fa2505b0aa4d67
• SHA256: f5b032c70d26a95928ef6fd5ab2271752425472fa9bc9b95139c0922ee40a230
How to Install Git Push Preview From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Git Push Preview extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. git-push-preview-0.7.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).