Windows XP 0.1.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: July 23, 2021
You are about to download the Windows XP 0.1.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.6.0 and up: Windows XP theme for VS Code ...
Please note that the Windows XP vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Windows XP is a free extension for VS Code published by Yohan Lasorsa (sinedied), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Windows XP theme for VS Code Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-windows-xp-theme-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.6.0 and up
• File Size: 88151 bytes (86.08 KB)
• MD5: 9b8e41f0e70585f3b03a1104094bee9b
• SHA1: d238ee96a237c65c85a0c6aa8bb10d7385daae5c
• SHA256: 7263c668679028fbf93e046708d3ba7be4375281d157829bffcd6fe98b0588ab
How to Install Windows XP From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Windows XP extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-windows-xp-theme-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).