You are about to download the Hue Vsix v1.3.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.31.1 and up: hue, This extension integrates your favorite Hue lights with your favorite code editor! ...
Please note that the Hue Vsix file v1.3.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-hue-1.3.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.3.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.31.1 and up
• File Size: 5.58 MB (5849794 Bytes)
• MD5: 265737aac5a54d9abacabecff306c0a1
• SHA1: e25057db21430f818b76370c0efad3139b689ed0
• SHA256: d199e927cba8a077c2540c5297a414c8d2619dff22ec86814adcd21fcefe16fd
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Hue is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Hue is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Kelvien Hidayat, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
This extension integrates your favorite Hue lights with your favorite code editor! , VS Code extension to control your Hue lights! 💡☀️🌊 ... Learn More >
How to Install Hue From a VSIX
You can easily install the Hue extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-hue-1.3.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Hue Version History