You are about to download the XML Tools Vsix v2.5.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.22.2 and up: XML Formatting, XQuery, and XPath Tools for Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the XML Tools Vsix file v2.5.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: xml-2.5.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.5.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.22.2 and up
• File Size: 1.48 MB (1557051 Bytes)
• MD5: a8e7cfa352aa78d761138b5f4da55a2f
• SHA1: ec52595673b3e05d7d3376526f52900a707ba535
• SHA256: 67004dbdb95df0fd662dc292ee21c3ab3c5cf13e8fd42f89432e78fba1379dec
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also XML Tools is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
XML Tools is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Josh Johnson, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
XML Formatting, XQuery, and XPath Tools for Visual Studio Code , XML Tools for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install XML Tools From a VSIX
You can easily install the XML Tools extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. xml-2.5.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
XML Tools Version History