yUML 3.5.1 Vsix File Free Download
A Free Programming Languages Extension By Jaime Olivares (JaimeOlivares)
Downloads: 13 Updated: May 31, 2019
You are about to download the yUML Vsix v3.5.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.15.0 and up: UML diagramming tool based on the yUML syntax ...
Please note that the yUML Vsix file v3.5.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: yuml-3.5.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 3.5.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.15.0 and up
• File Size: 5.26 MB (5515732 Bytes)
• MD5: f48b6a88b2ee367550bc9ef36296c767
• SHA1: ba49cbdc36924b3ef12209d1693cabc293643c72
• SHA256: 4079ebd4d7a3b2e9c0006101b2bf067ec58898658a9f34e5fdf50b3b91e4f006
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also yUML is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
yUML is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Jaime Olivares, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
UML diagramming tool based on the yUML syntax , yUML extension for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install yUML From a VSIX
You can easily install the yUML extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. yuml-3.5.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).