You are about to download the Hyphen Vsix v1.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.35.0 and up: A low-noise note taking solution for Visual Studio Code. ...
Please note that the Hyphen Vsix file v1.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: hyphen-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.35.0 and up
• File Size: 4.36 KB (4468 Bytes)
• MD5: 58173462db42e66140fa5d6943709df3
• SHA1: 8f5498713d00644f30c845aa54edf7be10a70b01
• SHA256: 4dbd712d7232ba82a937354f644416350473b8aec46cab93da9730c7606a7d01
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Hyphen is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Hyphen is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Sami Seikkula, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A low-noise note taking solution for Visual Studio Code. , A low-noise note taking solution for Visual Studio Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install Hyphen From a VSIX
You can easily install the Hyphen extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. hyphen-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).