You are about to download the ERD Syntax Highlighting Vsix v0.6.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.31.0 and up: Language support for ERD (.er) files ...
Please note that the ERD Syntax Highlighting Vsix file v0.6.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: er-syntax-highlighting-0.6.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.6.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.31.0 and up
• File Size: 214.93 KB (220084 Bytes)
• MD5: fff26b11d875d2f956a186d8a19969fc
• SHA1: 3283f99fc9740b6eed7a4f6b7899c797e0df0a29
• SHA256: 34a0c4a9b442936e2766ee172a966d264fdfb3ee425a799e28e940134822fa87
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also ERD Syntax Highlighting is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
ERD Syntax Highlighting is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Mikkel O. Laursen, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Language support for ERD (.er) files , Visual Studio Code extension with syntax highlighting for .er files ... Learn More >
How to Install ERD Syntax Highlighting From a VSIX
You can easily install the ERD Syntax Highlighting extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. er-syntax-highlighting-0.6.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
ERD Syntax Highlighting Version History