You are about to download the Datapack Vsix v0.0.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.31.0 and up: A set of extensions for a data science workflow ...
Please note that the Datapack Vsix file v0.0.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: datapack-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.31.0 and up
• File Size: 12.52 KB (12823 Bytes)
• MD5: 5dbe38ef597ae6dcce9dbd58b1eb6f63
• SHA1: 2b4a82b88fabbce5e3a8e3a9d422e5a79e83734d
• SHA256: 8136628aa7400b0793e9e22b6b1117ab1bb3cbe7e085dd6f38826f6c8c413fd8
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Datapack is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Datapack is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Ryan Maynard, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A set of extensions for a data science workflow , A set of VS Code extensions for a data science workflow ... Learn More >
How to Install Datapack From a VSIX
You can easily install the Datapack extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. datapack-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).