You are about to download the Dracula.Min Vsix v2.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.13.0 and up: Dracula.min, Dracula minified 📦 Less GUI, more code — Minimal 🌙 Dark & 🔆 Light themes ...
Please note that the Dracula.Min Vsix file v2.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: dracula-dot-min-2.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.13.0 and up
• File Size: 50.71 KB (51932 Bytes)
• MD5: aa7799b524e349997d24527a9f1538bf
• SHA1: af87f78fd9a6c313e7fbb6e5566cab431dbfe748
• SHA256: 13adbd4d7d58ed00ab3dd2fcc6f30ee7a3885120991976b1f3cf17100358b1dd
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Dracula.Min is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Dracula.Min is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Ashraf Hadden, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Dracula minified 📦 Less GUI, more code — Minimal 🌙 Dark & 🔆 Light themes , Dracula minified 📦 Less GUI, more code — Minimal 🌙 Dark & 🔆 Light themes for VSCode ... Learn More >
How to Install Dracula.Min From a VSIX
You can easily install the Dracula.Min extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. dracula-dot-min-2.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).