You are about to download the ASN.1 Vsix v0.5.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.26.0 and up: ASN.1 syntax, snippets, formatting, and more. ...
Please note that the ASN.1 Vsix file v0.5.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: asn1-0.5.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.5.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.26.0 and up
• File Size: 215.56 KB (220737 Bytes)
• MD5: a6509bd7d7901981d8c71dc4c15a04c0
• SHA1: b05f9f94fcdcb3f3899dc98feaf707c1ecf4dc6b
• SHA256: 263846b836dfff3bf93845244fcc67e6f00eba419a85339a6989d08d5fa659a5
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also ASN.1 is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
ASN.1 is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Jonathan M. Wilbur, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
ASN.1 syntax, snippets, formatting, and more. , ASN.1 extension that provides syntax highlighting, formatting, diagnostics, and more for VS Code ... Learn More >
How to Install ASN.1 From a VSIX
You can easily install the ASN.1 extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. asn1-0.5.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).