Metalevel References 0.1.2 Vsix File Free Download
A Free Other Extension By Maik Riechert (letmaik)
Downloads: 25 Updated: August 7, 2019
You are about to download the Metalevel References Vsix v0.1.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.27.0 and up: Find All References at file and folder level ...
Please note that the Metalevel References Vsix file v0.1.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: metalevel-references-0.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.27.0 and up
• File Size: 68.71 KB (70355 Bytes)
• MD5: 3a58e7035db81ab8989f6f662b3b37e2
• SHA1: d0014a14298a10181db89cfdbfb90ef21686f0e4
• SHA256: d52b2212bb24622b5bdd04383b05209db09554386d6b7882c091ace7bbb2c952
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Metalevel References is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Metalevel References is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Maik Riechert, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Find All References at file and folder level , VS Code extension that adds "Find All References" to the file and folder level ... Learn More >
How to Install Metalevel References From a VSIX
You can easily install the Metalevel References extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. metalevel-references-0.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).