ZorinOS 0.0.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: June 2, 2021
You are about to download the ZorinOS 0.0.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.56.0 and up: Perfect for Zorin OS 16 users. ...
Please note that the ZorinOS vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
ZorinOS is a free extension for VS Code published by Petterson Ferreira (Xozenn), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Perfect for Zorin OS 16 users. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: zorintheme-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.56.0 and up
• File Size: 9802 bytes (9.57 KB)
• MD5: 27b15f4ad8b880b85d9779077563ffdc
• SHA1: 68d2e2a2065580e85ae993e7200c8bec636a300c
• SHA256: 322cd36c9de1e23f582848a7844eed7c4bde6c98ec400e4035d5c05f20eee629
How to Install ZorinOS From a VSIX >
You can easily install the ZorinOS extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. zorintheme-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).