You are about to download the Curry VSC DevTools Vsix v1.0.11 file for Visual Studio Code 1.13.0 and up: Curry VSC DevTools ...
Please note that the Curry VSC DevTools Vsix file v1.0.11 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: rr-vsc-extension-1.0.11_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.11
• Requires: VS Code 1.13.0 and up
• File Size: 7.78 KB (7968 Bytes)
• MD5: b2c61cdd5bcce1c996afdc044b8c2677
• SHA1: 9e4512203c53af0b9c4f6a1987f1c288c16a8a92
• SHA256: f55de7e05ab0b61c69fc026085e5e7eb4172d1a230da4ce35500a1cc0fcf06fb
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Curry VSC DevTools is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Curry VSC DevTools is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Benjamin Joshua Hood, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Curry VSC DevTools ... Learn More >
How to Install Curry VSC DevTools From a VSIX
You can easily install the Curry VSC DevTools extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. rr-vsc-extension-1.0.11_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Curry VSC DevTools Version History