Cerulean 1.9.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: May 31, 2021
You are about to download the Cerulean 1.9.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.26.0 and up: An elegant blue color theme with Light and Dark variants. ...
Please note that the Cerulean vsix file v1.9.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Cerulean is a free extension for VS Code published by Owen Williams (OwenWilliams), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An elegant blue color theme with Light and Dark variants. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: cerulean-1.9.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.26.0 and up
• File Size: 3140519 bytes (3 MB)
• MD5: 85ca7ad33182c310238fcd42b635568b
• SHA1: aa0306e1d97179559a8146fb6f2df7f4e3561179
• SHA256: 28814edad102ac5885f2ba689b8a037463f32aa67645386eafc9437fe9ab9b13
How to Install Cerulean From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Cerulean extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. cerulean-1.9.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).