Alpen Theme 1.2.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: May 30, 2021
You are about to download the Alpen Theme 1.2.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.56.0 and up: light theme for VS Code aka Alpen color scheme for Sublime Text ...
Please note that the Alpen Theme vsix file v1.2.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Alpen Theme is a free extension for VS Code published by Yoko (Yoko-Luxelego), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
light theme for VS Code aka Alpen color scheme for Sublime Text Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: alpen-1.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.56.0 and up
• File Size: 263841 bytes (257.66 KB)
• MD5: ab954cf782838ec7cb40afadac0d003f
• SHA1: e2993593e53e8fb2e5d597b6a6f2911b4f987f42
• SHA256: 0b49bb56bc61dbfb1d83af5386af96da21c55b4b32faf122a704f37fd4b18d2d
How to Install Alpen Theme From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Alpen Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. alpen-1.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).