Xmind Viewer 1.0.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: May 29, 2021
You are about to download the Xmind Viewer 1.0.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.56.0 and up: Support view xmind files. ...
Please note that the Xmind Viewer vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Xmind Viewer is a free extension for VS Code published by cweijan (cweijan), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Support view xmind files. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: xmind-viewer-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.56.0 and up
• File Size: 1141421 bytes (1.09 MB)
• MD5: 09168c5a957aac47e752c312abfc2a58
• SHA1: 58e635fb57eb68aad467fbdea0bd3c4618601415
• SHA256: f5e1b82dc8ff419a3abe7accef44a23800bf32b582618be5d0900fcac59d8fb3
How to Install Xmind Viewer From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Xmind Viewer extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. xmind-viewer-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).