You are about to download the Aussie Vsix v1.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.0 and up: Aussie color theme for VSCode ...
Please note that the Aussie Vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: aussie-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.0 and up
• File Size: 1.14 MB (1198110 Bytes)
• MD5: bea34bb6c02b8e933abf7f7d138f148b
• SHA1: 47e4d400f4faca0dcb17978fae8bcc017dbdfbd6
• SHA256: 4a073905cd2a36f47e7b935efd7e681c3511ce3ed48f8b47651147ae17a1afac
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Aussie is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Aussie is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Rahman Yerli, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Aussie color theme for VSCode , Aussie theme for VSCode ... Learn More >
How to Install Aussie From a VSIX
You can easily install the Aussie extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. aussie-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).