Env Sync 1.0.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: May 27, 2021
You are about to download the Env Sync 1.0.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Env sync, Sync env files ...
Please note that the Env Sync vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Env Sync is a free extension for VS Code published by DrummerSi (DrummerSi), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Sync env files Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: env-sync-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 3444565 bytes (3.28 MB)
• MD5: 41216ffb689c127c6a8dae7518e478ad
• SHA1: a51f8768f898bd378dce211f15dad48662990283
• SHA256: 83ce1a2f340fda4a7fc5ca63c4239729a387872bf80d351ea95af1d7c3db26dd
How to Install Env Sync From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Env Sync extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. env-sync-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).