PCD Viewer 0.0.4 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: May 29, 2021
You are about to download the PCD Viewer 0.0.4 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.56.0 and up: pcd-viewer, an extension to preview pcd file in vscode. ...
Please note that the PCD Viewer vsix file v0.0.4 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
PCD Viewer is a free extension for VS Code published by azurity (azurity), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
an extension to preview pcd file in vscode. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: pcd-viewer-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.56.0 and up
• File Size: 262327 bytes (256.18 KB)
• MD5: c2b9397be0323b079459f8d7cc1e1006
• SHA1: 895c911793a3c0184c1641a8588838416544d3c3
• SHA256: 6c7d1389957ecd200293abb26d40b2f2141c86b5dee7f17b6c5a560fbd93720e
How to Install PCD Viewer From a VSIX >
You can easily install the PCD Viewer extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. pcd-viewer-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).