You are about to download the Aqua Vsix v1.0.19 file for Visual Studio Code 1.50.0 and up: Deprecated, use 'Aqua' extension ...
Please note that the Aqua Vsix file v1.0.19 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: aqua-syntax-highlight-1.0.19_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.19
• Requires: VS Code 1.50.0 and up
• File Size: 1.60 MB (1672971 Bytes)
• MD5: acbcd1624e02301a1dc5f2a09485e400
• SHA1: 61b565ccdfbff0381bb8441b077d60685940eafb
• SHA256: 4418e4910a43ac5879095f86b96c95df1b9a0df9089241b2bc007bd50153bc30
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Aqua is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Aqua is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Fluence Labs, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Deprecated, use 'Aqua' extension ... Learn More >
How to Install Aqua From a VSIX
You can easily install the Aqua extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. aqua-syntax-highlight-1.0.19_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Aqua Version History