You are about to download the Show Test Results Vsix v0.4.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.4.0 and up: TDD support for NUnit .Net Core. Shows the tests results directly your code. ...
Please note that the Show Test Results Vsix file v0.4.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: ShowTestResults-0.4.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.4.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.4.0 and up
• File Size: 866.62 KB (887423 Bytes)
• MD5: 742344315485c5de82cc586e300f1036
• SHA1: 22d98a47bb803c355b47fad55609f667a08b5a26
• SHA256: 32cc59227772ce801eb706473b065d58cc47b8fa06e4d7eab1bdbbbf049976ec
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Show Test Results is a freeware extension for VS Code published by EffectiveLabs, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
TDD support for NUnit .Net Core. Shows the tests results directly your code. ... Learn More >
How to Install Show Test Results From a VSIX
You can easily install the Show Test Results extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. ShowTestResults-0.4.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).