You are about to download the Topaz Theme Vsix v0.1.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.12.0 and up: Topaz is a theme for Visual Studio Code featuring vibrant editor colors with a bright yellow primary accent color ...
Please note that the Topaz Theme Vsix file v0.1.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: theme-topaz-0.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.12.0 and up
• File Size: 1.60 MB (1674739 Bytes)
• MD5: 8229ba535aae222624d0127728ca87c7
• SHA1: 601e288176e78eeb03846cf81615522800aed94b
• SHA256: 8332483666dc6a42683e26c1abc0a46d31c585c3fba9f32737cad1c12b8b9f62
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Topaz Theme is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Topaz Theme is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Daniel Imms, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Topaz is a theme for Visual Studio Code featuring vibrant editor colors with a bright yellow primary accent color ... Learn More >
How to Install Topaz Theme From a VSIX
You can easily install the Topaz Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. theme-topaz-0.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Topaz Theme Version History