You are about to download the Monokuro Vsix v0.0.11 file for Visual Studio Code 1.56.0 and up: monokuro, A collection of monochromatic color themes for Microsoft Visual Studio Code! ...
Please note that the Monokuro Vsix file v0.0.11 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: monokuro-0.0.11_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.11
• Requires: VS Code 1.56.0 and up
• File Size: 8.76 MB (9181811 Bytes)
• MD5: 959f179a723663dd10c3d419eb5166ad
• SHA1: 2bc2816c34ea26aa617c617079b80c8b643cb410
• SHA256: e108e82924efa3a250dd38d7b37c9501fff605d6e3c9044b2434612ff8c3f0cb
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Monokuro is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Monokuro is a freeware extension for VS Code published by DANDEV486, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A collection of monochromatic color themes for Microsoft Visual Studio Code! ... Learn More >
How to Install Monokuro From a VSIX
You can easily install the Monokuro extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. monokuro-0.0.11_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Monokuro Version History