You are about to download the Win95 Vsix v0.2.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.32.0 and up: win95, windows 95 feel theme ...
Please note that the Win95 Vsix file v0.2.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: win95-0.2.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.32.0 and up
• File Size: 550.45 KB (563658 Bytes)
• MD5: 606d5aaf580fd29e747493f8ca76bfe7
• SHA1: 719dfb59d63dd67cac319c176165ea705dad6a16
• SHA256: b521c988ba18de532e205ea3f2bd4cbd7b96ddddecf22da23fb54efac075dc92
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Win95 is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Win95 is a freeware extension for VS Code published by arxdsilva, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
windows 95 feel theme , vscode theme ... Learn More >
How to Install Win95 From a VSIX
You can easily install the Win95 extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. win95-0.2.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Win95 Version History