You are about to download the Cold Horizon Theme Vsix v1.3.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.26.0 and up: The temperature turned down on the Horizon theme for Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the Cold Horizon Theme Vsix file v1.3.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: cold-horizon-vscode-1.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.3.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.26.0 and up
• File Size: 166.17 KB (170157 Bytes)
• MD5: 932d8528981688427a61ed3202aa2220
• SHA1: c100e1c2a3a52e046d4b916c8077e6553493142b
• SHA256: 95eb1c1cc3ae52bbd7cf5b07f55447eb1d2334444f8acb58734754570501d9e5
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Cold Horizon Theme is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Cold Horizon Theme is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Vincent Fiestada, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
The temperature turned down on the Horizon theme for Visual Studio Code , A theme for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Cold Horizon Theme From a VSIX
You can easily install the Cold Horizon Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. cold-horizon-vscode-1.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Cold Horizon Theme Version History