You are about to download the Modular CSS Syntax Highlighter Vsix v1.4.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.20.0 and up: An extension to add Modular-CSS syntax highlighting to VSCode. ...
Please note that the Modular CSS Syntax Highlighter Vsix file v1.4.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-modular-css-1.4.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.4.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.20.0 and up
• File Size: 270.19 KB (276678 Bytes)
• MD5: 6c6af80865ea2f9d2fc37dff125e5ff3
• SHA1: dce25c672911ba8e1085882d775b7f88764807ac
• SHA256: 57b34a77a82de8aeaf4bb00c27d54de4e3d08e8098fc0f6199037bd2b2cf2b65
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Modular CSS Syntax Highlighter is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Modular CSS Syntax Highlighter is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Andrew Leedham, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An extension to add Modular-CSS syntax highlighting to VSCode. , Mono-repo for my VSCode extensions. ... Learn More >
How to Install Modular CSS Syntax Highlighter From a VSIX
You can easily install the Modular CSS Syntax Highlighter extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-modular-css-1.4.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Modular CSS Syntax Highlighter Version History