You are about to download the Elements Vsix v1.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.17.0 and up: A dark theme providing little distractions while focus on giving a sense of priority in your code as well as the vscode UI. ...
Please note that the Elements Vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: elements-vscode-theme-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.17.0 and up
• File Size: 1.07 MB (1119236 Bytes)
• MD5: d0a697645cc8e0e93c56c9fcc635e95b
• SHA1: bde930ed48584e7fa33074f5796208cd83902fd3
• SHA256: 738ad7906e2f587bbc78b8e03c47fb63368692b4bddd8c7430c45274e0c99d2c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Elements is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Elements is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Gordon Ho, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A dark theme providing little distractions while focus on giving a sense of priority in your code as well as the vscode UI. , Repo for Elements, vscode theme ... Learn More >
How to Install Elements From a VSIX
You can easily install the Elements extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. elements-vscode-theme-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Elements Version History