Red Hat Authentication 0.0.2 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: April 24, 2021
You are about to download the Red Hat Authentication 0.0.2 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.54.0 and up: Provides authentication support for Red Hat accounts ...
Please note that the Red Hat Authentication vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Red Hat Authentication is a free extension for VS Code published by Red Hat (redhat), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Provides authentication support for Red Hat accounts Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-redhat-account-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.54.0 and up
• File Size: 128259 bytes (125.25 KB)
• MD5: 4c9fc88b49eea1f9f5c99fa56573846c
• SHA1: 4f9149c80b32450610055f7cbee6cd14b24d2459
• SHA256: af956c9d77ddffb34f8a1a50a6537b9dcf0e9b5332b6f1f60039b50d1a8a7d48
How to Install Red Hat Authentication From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Red Hat Authentication extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-redhat-account-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).