You are about to download the Deno-VSCode Vsix v0.0.8 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: deno-vscode, A deno extension for vscode to make it easier for developers ...
Please note that the Deno-VSCode Vsix file v0.0.8 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: deno-vscode-0.0.8_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.8
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 25.80 KB (26423 Bytes)
• MD5: ddd63ac841587405f6f9cb861db3e105
• SHA1: 8513b75b5c21d75cc0c8aa07479e62258aa3124b
• SHA256: 216076504700d69ce4799c7022bda795c36f45ab8f05f3dfe7fc33f76c0c99d4
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Deno-VSCode is a freeware extension for VS Code published by ameerthehacker, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A deno extension for vscode to make it easier for developers , 🔨 A vscode extension to enhance development experience for deno ... Learn More >
How to Install Deno-VSCode From a VSIX
You can easily install the Deno-VSCode extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. deno-vscode-0.0.8_vsixhub.com.vsix).