You are about to download the File Positioning Vsix v1.0.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: Accurately find specific files in the workspace folder ...
Please note that the File Positioning Vsix file v1.0.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: file-positioning-1.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 18.29 KB (18727 Bytes)
• MD5: 34d24b78d88465429b4023c479903de9
• SHA1: d068483e86cdef46447de4a9704d7709dd9edc86
• SHA256: 2edfe7af1b994f361b9cb6900afa720165f1a38d36d6c9c508658b627c797e20
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also File Positioning is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
File Positioning is a freeware extension for VS Code published by ddzy, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Accurately find specific files in the workspace folder , A vscode extension for finding the specified file ... Learn More >
How to Install File Positioning From a VSIX
You can easily install the File Positioning extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. file-positioning-1.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).