VsCrypt 0.0.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: April 17, 2021
You are about to download the VsCrypt 0.0.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.46.0 and up: Tracks Cryptocurrency Prices In Vscode ...
Please note that the VsCrypt vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
VsCrypt is a free extension for VS Code published by YashSolanki2007 (YashSolanki2007), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Tracks Cryptocurrency Prices In Vscode Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscrypt-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.46.0 and up
• File Size: 81523 bytes (79.61 KB)
• MD5: 0b6db2b4b02e5c4e0b5a931d29a14ef5
• SHA1: 6ada292f75cae502ca4305b0ea43751211f88212
• SHA256: 80c6c7b5b2135f1319c4e59afa5f0fb8d81acf1336ffc0b6d23a2d6c300a6dcf
How to Install VsCrypt From a VSIX >
You can easily install the VsCrypt extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscrypt-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).