You are about to download the VS64 Vsix v0.1.12 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: vs64, VS64 - The C64 Development Environment ...
Please note that the VS64 Vsix file v0.1.12 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vs64-0.1.12_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.12
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 378.19 KB (387264 Bytes)
• MD5: c7fcc8ba6367aa152fc512c19d030a2b
• SHA1: fd6ad3a5e0c3ab36c686047f3fc2d776bb54ae1f
• SHA256: f58a8d9a3fde8d43218c45714d6d6d4fdfd9ea6b5e8fd4d90003bf7d530c80fa
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also VS64 is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
VS64 is a freeware extension for VS Code published by rosc, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
VS64 - The C64 Development Environment , C64 Development Environment for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install VS64 From a VSIX
You can easily install the VS64 extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vs64-0.1.12_vsixhub.com.vsix).
VS64 Version History