You are about to download the Change Color Format Vsix v1.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.14.0 and up: Quickly transform colors to and from hex (#RRGGBB/AA), hsl(), rgb() and more. ...
Please note that the Change Color Format Vsix file v1.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: change-color-format-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.14.0 and up
• File Size: 280.98 KB (287724 Bytes)
• MD5: 3da47ab124f4d936906f22e2a17dd958
• SHA1: 6e2597de3d0da81c4669c6473c2bb95d2b4f19da
• SHA256: f641330693e27ed677ec58aa66ac1274a9522d4429434c4e5305c5c5beed33df
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Change Color Format is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Change Color Format is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Brian Bugh, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Quickly transform colors to and from hex (#RRGGBB/AA), hsl(), rgb() and more. , VSCode extension that quickly transform selections to and from various color formats: #RRGGBB, hsl/a, rgb/a, color names, and more. ... Learn More >
How to Install Change Color Format From a VSIX
You can easily install the Change Color Format extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. change-color-format-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Change Color Format Version History