You are about to download the OTCS WebReport Vsix v0.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.50.0 and up: OTCS WebReport, Provides syntax highlighting for Open Text Web Report Views for MS VSC ...
Please note that the OTCS WebReport Vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: otcs-webreport-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.50.0 and up
• File Size: 4.46 KB (4567 Bytes)
• MD5: 4a706b6137051fce5d64a221cb9b3de9
• SHA1: 86b4658d2ffa91726994080ae42bfb6e013ea034
• SHA256: 7682b216e2f47a8e1c6840da28099a5dcba1472433c8f99fc6a5270641484809
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also OTCS WebReport is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
OTCS WebReport is a freeware extension for VS Code published by mfr966, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Provides syntax highlighting for Open Text Web Report Views for MS VSC ... Learn More >
How to Install OTCS WebReport From a VSIX
You can easily install the OTCS WebReport extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. otcs-webreport-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
OTCS WebReport Version History