Squid Theme 0.2.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: April 11, 2021
You are about to download the Squid Theme 0.2.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.55.0 and up: A simple, dark, minimalist, clean VS Code theme that focuses on less distraction ...
Please note that the Squid Theme vsix file v0.2.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Squid Theme is a free extension for VS Code published by Anonychun (anonychun), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A simple, dark, minimalist, clean VS Code theme that focuses on less distraction Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-squid-color-theme-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.55.0 and up
• File Size: 488019 bytes (476.58 KB)
• MD5: 166d91ab1072e1c7008bef49e17d6d98
• SHA1: 2d48d9ebdf4a87bcbc5a682e230a8b6f26b4c048
• SHA256: 28e2618fcde99319c153cc9bd558a36e5c4588f1bb2703c0a9ff2459d1127131
How to Install Squid Theme From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Squid Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-squid-color-theme-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).