Weird Theme 1.0.2 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: April 7, 2021
You are about to download the Weird Theme 1.0.2 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.46.0 and up: weird theme, A weird theme for VSCode ...
Please note that the Weird Theme vsix file v1.0.2 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Weird Theme is a free extension for VS Code published by FossFreaks (FossFreaks), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A weird theme for VSCode Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: weird-theme-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.46.0 and up
• File Size: 784440 bytes (766.05 KB)
• MD5: f8773499b548f83a152ad74391c3e8d4
• SHA1: 3328de1f4f0085012b91624fa63cdf2efc09c7f2
• SHA256: 55a8b77895ea174f20d2fed1957f3a2cefb86504a165ed62ccb4608ce3acdeef
How to Install Weird Theme From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Weird Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. weird-theme-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).