SynFinder 1.0.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: April 6, 2021
You are about to download the SynFinder 1.0.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.53.0 and up: Find synonyms for selected word directly in VSCode ...
Please note that the SynFinder vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
SynFinder is a free extension for VS Code published by tontsa28 (tontsa28), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Find synonyms for selected word directly in VSCode Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: synfinder-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.53.0 and up
• File Size: 415413 bytes (405.68 KB)
• MD5: 51ebe06fe5882303ade2a72b6e8e906d
• SHA1: f4d0d859a2e96ff10417c19ae98bf395e512c143
• SHA256: bae8973152e0a573c63b0fa7d8e0d2bfbb7380cd5a8d46a1f83b8e8819244b35
How to Install SynFinder From a VSIX >
You can easily install the SynFinder extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. synfinder-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).