Scheme 0.1.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: April 4, 2021
You are about to download the Scheme 0.1.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.0.0 and up: Adds support for Scheme syntax highlighting. ...
Please note that the Scheme vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Scheme is a free extension for VS Code published by jeandeaual (jeandeaual), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Adds support for Scheme syntax highlighting. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: scheme-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.0.0 and up
• File Size: 12614 bytes (12.32 KB)
• MD5: 48e74e678dde6edf407947647a6887e4
• SHA1: 8dfec19cc8e50ec95b3db10f5d21cb84736086e9
• SHA256: d0b6d610390e162d21776b4805b7b143828371a41a97aca8f8b4988893dfa7e9
How to Install Scheme From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Scheme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. scheme-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).