Duke Monokai 0.0.2 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: April 4, 2021
You are about to download the Duke Monokai 0.0.2 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.41.0 and up: A dark theme inspired by DukeDark and Monokai themes. ...
Please note that the Duke Monokai vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Duke Monokai is a free extension for VS Code published by cafeduke (cafeduke), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A dark theme inspired by DukeDark and Monokai themes. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: dukemonokai-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.41.0 and up
• File Size: 591805 bytes (577.93 KB)
• MD5: 77f1cb897e6dddeae253bbe5d59bb99d
• SHA1: 44f9b39a776dd3d61282c922cbf852dcd7a02aba
• SHA256: aaf2eb7e241a6ebd1fad3f4cd951d6eff293ee9d530aca64e8b761856305d31c
How to Install Duke Monokai From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Duke Monokai extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. dukemonokai-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).