Word Intellisense 0.0.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: April 3, 2021
You are about to download the Word Intellisense 0.0.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.55.0 and up: Add intellisnse to Words ...
Please note that the Word Intellisense vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Word Intellisense is a free extension for VS Code published by Jeremy Tenjo (JeremyTenjo), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Add intellisnse to Words Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: word-intellisense-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.55.0 and up
• File Size: 20007 bytes (19.54 KB)
• MD5: 2e6d42fe78e72ea79b7258733d88b586
• SHA1: 5a05d2a6cb1fbb99efe612b6fd6da03e65d1c1fc
• SHA256: bc0ebac8df3f510e9beb20462e6db6955a35d0d8a34471cc4eba9688d8a42c7b
How to Install Word Intellisense From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Word Intellisense extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. word-intellisense-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).