GoHugo 0.0.2 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: April 3, 2021
You are about to download the GoHugo 0.0.2 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.46.0 and up: Hugo Static Site Generator Commandline Helpers ...
Please note that the GoHugo vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
GoHugo is a free extension for VS Code published by Subroto (phoenisx), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Hugo Static Site Generator Commandline Helpers Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: gohugo-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.46.0 and up
• File Size: 42583 bytes (41.58 KB)
• MD5: e385d73687a7ca96faa79cf68a06b777
• SHA1: 0cf4c5ef89e09328119eb333071bf61f4867eee5
• SHA256: 1d23c84918b3136b6505a4f3c908f749977b14aafeb8c8262c10fa388a100f1a
How to Install GoHugo From a VSIX >
You can easily install the GoHugo extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. gohugo-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).