SaveBackup 1.0.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: April 3, 2021
You are about to download the SaveBackup 1.0.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.14.0 and up: saveBackup, Backup file when you save. ...
Please note that the SaveBackup vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
SaveBackup is a free extension for VS Code published by luis Flores (luisflores10), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Backup file when you save. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: savebackup-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.14.0 and up
• File Size: 9419 bytes (9.2 KB)
• MD5: 069be5dbaa6eb4f8c244c4d8738ba3b4
• SHA1: d7b15e297dfecf71e7dad997844d9907678d21d3
• SHA256: 30bfeca69dc1d0f1603d1bab4cbb1e15372f6e5328e5b0487ffb4e4ecf3c94cf
How to Install SaveBackup From a VSIX >
You can easily install the SaveBackup extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. savebackup-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).