Open in Application 1.0.6 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: April 3, 2021
You are about to download the Open in Application 1.0.6 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.15.0 and up: Open an arbitrary file in its default app, or the app you want. ...
Please note that the Open in Application vsix file v1.0.6 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Open in Application is a free extension for VS Code published by Fabio Spampinato (fabiospampinato), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Open an arbitrary file in its default app, or the app you want. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-open-in-application-1.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.15.0 and up
• File Size: 890556 bytes (869.68 KB)
• MD5: ea0400aa7f53d95d8da91aa50b3c3095
• SHA1: 12ba58ff0465662a1f50242003547252afe81657
• SHA256: f5dfd70896f4a1e22d9aa0aa63e7436d0d0261943f71c640b4969a8a38b0831a
How to Install Open in Application From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Open in Application extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-open-in-application-1.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix).