You are about to download the SCSS Grammar Extended Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code: Adds some additional token and pattern recognitions to VS Code's default SCSS grammar. ...
Please note that the SCSS Grammar Extended Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: scss-grammar-extended-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code
• File Size: 17.94 KB (18366 Bytes)
• MD5: 5ea8b0e8ee8058f8a253924514f73d13
• SHA1: 6464f42ab9c6f3eb7396e9484fee20a95f8abaaa
• SHA256: 0b33cf3dd29f45c8ee8f239197872a312927da349864b8e0ddc7a7f0145d6e31
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also SCSS Grammar Extended is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
SCSS Grammar Extended is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Danny McGee, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Adds some additional token and pattern recognitions to VS Code's default SCSS grammar. ... Learn More >
How to Install SCSS Grammar Extended From a VSIX
You can easily install the SCSS Grammar Extended extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. scss-grammar-extended-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).