XBnf 0.0.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: March 31, 2021
You are about to download the XBnf 0.0.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.22.0 and up: Xbnf is a bnf-like definition language ...
Please note that the XBnf vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
XBnf is a free extension for VS Code published by Mai Lapyst (Mai-Lapyst), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Xbnf is a bnf-like definition language Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: xbnf-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.22.0 and up
• File Size: 17053 bytes (16.65 KB)
• MD5: 394c0020d74aac3cc46cbcc20f88d74b
• SHA1: 3bcfbf006e1282cabda5d22683fbc89b3d8a690f
• SHA256: 0645ed892d52fb1690c8bb058cc6db45a71d48513ca6473fee035e13cd088a72
How to Install XBnf From a VSIX >
You can easily install the XBnf extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. xbnf-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).